Works as the Managing Director and Modern Work expert at MOWOMIND with the focus on coaching,
consulting training and international new work insider.
Keynote Speaker, Author (New Work Hacks & Modern Work Tour), Gen Y and Improvement Enthusiast.
I am an open minded and creative guy, who likes to enable and facilitate improvement and change.
I love "aha-moments" , deep and constructive conversations as well as going beyond normative thinking and find viable solutions, experiencing perturbations and innovative outcomes.
I love going out into nature, my music and good cooking sessions.
Managing Director and international Modern Work Shaper - MOWOMIND GbR
International New Work projects
Remote Work and remote coaching
purpose driven enabling
embrace potential and knowledge within companies
Author about learning, new work and the future of work
Head of Award - International Modern Work Award 2021
Embracing international modern work initiatives
Presenting purpose-driven work approaches
Connecting like-minded people and companies around the world
Rewarding inspiring journeys through acknowledgement and reach
Changing our way of working for the better by sharing good practices
#modernworktour - an adventurous work journey around the world
130+ Sessions with companies, industry-leaders and Multiplikators
Work experience in 34 countries and on 4 continents
Early stage remote coaching and consulting way before covid-19
insights and learnings through multiple examples and journeys
Modern Work Shaper and Growth Enabler
Leadership Enabler & Organizational Agility - Trivago GmbH
Help the company embrace their leadership and improvement speed
Learning Format implementation for Agile Coaches and for Strategy Facilitators
Leadership Coach & Enabler
Leadership-Role-Model implementation Consultant
Viability Manager & Leadership Coach - Jimdo GmbH
- Leadership Coach for all management levels. Consult and find viable solutions for change and improvement. Responsible for the further education through trainings and workshops regarding soft
- Inhouse lecturer of the Harvard-Manage-Mentor for all management levels. Working with agile mindset and technics
Co Founder Perturbaris
- Working as a personal coach (leadership, transition/ change, disruptive thinking, decision making, innovation),
- trainer (softskill topics) and group moderator (small to big groups, from design thinking to open space).
- Working as a university lecturer at private universities of applied sciences and university of hamburg. Mission: Bring formats, structure and coaching to startups and bigger cooperations.
help to learn through management trainings/ education.
Coach the Coach at Westbund-Seminar TEN SING
- Help Coaches to professionalize their skills and enable them to reach their momentum when needed.
Lectureship Hamburg university
- Teammanagement-topics regarding effectiveness, group dynamics, facilitation and new agile appraches.
- Gender: behaviour - attribution - reflection. Raising the awareness about ethnomethodology, constructivism and society regarding gender and gender mainstreaming.
Lectureship college of higher education at Fachhochschule des Mittelstands (FHM) GmbH Bielefeld and Hannover
- team-management: Group dynamics, group moderation, presentation skills, management, improvement
- strategic career planning: USP, application documents, self-improvement, job interviews self-management/ Self-marketing: Self-improvement, scenario technique, further education.
Train the trainer at the german wide TEN SING Seminar
- Enable trainers to professionalize their methodic and didactic skills in order to bring their trainings to the next level.
In-house personal coach at Otto (GmbH & Co KG)
- Transition, disruptive thinking, strengthen strengths.
Member of research-team at university of Bielefeld
- Conception, field research and evaluation of the Bebanthen child-poverty-study under the direction of Prof. Dr. S. Andresen.